Energy saving proximity card for energy saver switch
energy saving proximity card function:
- Both a power switch and energy saver which is used to save electricity for rooms for inns, hotels or any school dormitory or house ..etc Guests or persons insert the smart cards into the socket to gain the power for the rooms or take out the cards from the socket to cut off the power for a room.
- Saving cost of management for hotels, office and apartment, etc, and at the same time, reduce consumption of electric resource to protect the surrounding environment.
energy saving proximity card is used for the following 6 types:
- ordinary energy saving switch( Can accept any card to gain the power.)
- IC chip card energy saving switch( Only accept IC chip outside card to gain the power.)
- 125KHZ card (Such as Temic or EM card) energy saving switch( Only accept 125KHZ card to gain the power.)
- 125KHZ card (Temic card) energy saving switch( only accept programed Temic cards with room number to gain the power)
- 13.56MHZ card (such as MF 1K card) energy saving switch( Only accept 13.56MHZ card to gain the power.)
- 13.56MHZ card ( MF 1K card) energy saving switch( only accept programed MF 1K cards with room number and time limited to gain the power)
There are no reviews yet.